Friday, February 17, 2012

A slow week that passed quickly

Geez...it's Friday again, Already?! -- Seems this week just flew by, and it's time, once again, for our Friday Fave Five: 


a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc  










The mister sent me this ADORABLE video earlier this week: 


This just made me smile; What a smart little guy he is! 


Let's see...I made a new recipe for dinner last night, and Oh, My. Gosh!! Sooo good!! And, so very easy, which is even better!  (1/2 cup honey, 3 Tbsp. soy sauce and 6 cloves of garlic; mix in a shallow dish, and braze pork chops with it)....easy-peasy. Definitely one we will be adding to our dinner rotation -- 

Oh! And chocolate-covered pretzels from Peterbrooke on Valentine's Day -- I love me some chocolate-covered pretzels, now, and Peterbrooke's are an absolute favorite; the mister done good! (I actually got a bag of goodies, including some chocolate-covered potato chips, oreos and graham crackers too, but the pretzels are my weakness!) 

He also bought me some re-chargeable batteries for my camera -- I know, that seems a bit silly to be a favorite, but have you SEEN the price of AA batteries lately?! I'm going though 4 of those puppies every two days, and believe me when I tell you, it adds up quickly!! These rechargeable ones  were a bit pricey themselves, but it beats the heck outta buying the disposables at the rate I'm going through them....so, the Energizer bunny makes my list this week! 

And, my last fave this week -- these cute little guys!



The warmer weather is coming back, and with it I see a lot more of these little fellas hanging out in our trees; I know many folks see them as a terrible nuisance, but I think they're cute as anything, and they make me smile with their chitter-chatter and flick of their tails!   

So, simple, silly things filled my weekly favorites -- how about you?! 
I hope everyday is filled with your favorite things!!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Visiting late after a weekend away. That dog is absolutely adorable and sooo smart! That is a lot of tricks. Thanks for the smile!

That recipe sounds delish and I have some pork waiting to go. I might just give it a try.

I think squirrels are cute too but then I don't have them destroying everything at my house.

Anonymous said...

Great site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays.
I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!
!

Feel free to surf to my webpage; xhyyw.com

Anonymous said...

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
I do think that you should publish more on this topic, it might not be a taboo matter but usually folks don't speak about these subjects. To the next! Cheers!!

Also visit my web-site ... Http://affordable-dental-plan.org/types-of-dental-partial-plates

Anonymous said...

magnificent post, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don't notice this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you've
a great readers' base already!

my web blog ... cheap legal highs